Standing opposite St Mary's Church in Luddenden, this Grade II listed pub, originally known as Newhouse, was renamed The Lord Nelson Inn following the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Once a haunt of Branwell Bronte and the home of England's first lending library, the pub is full of history and character. It has original beamed ceilings, two cosy lounges and three original open fires. Outside at the rear is a small paved area leading to a large raised garden seating area.
Find us at: